Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birthday Haul

Hello again everyone! I’m back, and, almost a week later, I’m finally going to show you all what I got for my birthday this year!

Let’s start with what I got for free from various companies:

  • Fresh Lipgloss mini duo from Sephora. I really love these glosses, they smell exactly like a lemon sucker! Much better than last year’s cake scented body wash.
  • A burger from Red Robin
  • Pasta at Boston Pizza
  • Ice cream cone from Marble Slab Creamery
  • Free regular sized smoothie at Booster Juice
  • Also 20% off one item at Bootlegger, which I used to get a hoodie.

I’m also supposed to receive a card for a free drink, whatever I want, from Starbucks, but for some reason it hasn’t arrived yet. I contacted them this afternoon, but haven’t heard back yet.

On my actual birthday, I stay home with my family, and I didn’t get anything super exciting, but that’s because we usually save the best presents for Christmas. Anyways, I did get:

100_0851

  • Two shirts. Basically t-shirts, but sort of loose, floaty ones to wear with a belt.
  • Pizza Pringles!
  • A big pack of Sour Cherry Blasters
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2
  • A couple of headbands, with little rubber grips so they stay in better

They were also supposed to take me to see the Hunger Games, but it’s sort of been put off. However, if they aren’t going to take me soon, I’m gonna go on my own, because I think I’ve waited long enough!!

My best friend and I have gotten each other Starbucks drinks as birthday gifts since the time when we only had a few bucks to spend (and Starbucks was an awesome gift to a 14 year old). This year, she got me a Grande Caramel Frappuccino, as well as surprising me with the People Magazine special Hunger Games collector issue:

IMAG2461

Finally, and I saved the best for last, here, are the presents I got from my boyfriend. This year, he got me:100_0852

100_0854

  • A long, fancy black skirt
  • the Mockingjay pin
  • and, best of all, a big bottle (50 ml) of the Chloe Eau de Parfum that I had been dying for!

He also bought the ice cream cake for my party with my friends:

100_0843

And there was much pizza eating and Rockband playing. Also, a failed attempt at making Butterbeer. I don’t know if the recipe is any good, but it was destroyed by the fact that we went for a cheaper bottle of cream soda, which was randomly BUBBLEGUM flavour, instead of vanilla! Who has ever heard of bubblegum cream soda? So that was a little disappointing, but it was a good night!

Thanks for reading! <3

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful presents!!! I'm sure you had an amazing time! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...