Monday, September 19, 2016

REVIEW || Travalo Classic HD

Hey guys! Today's review is on the Travalo Classic HD, which many of you may already have heard of. The Travalos were pretty popular and widely talked about on blogs and Youtube a couple years ago, but I haven't heard much recently. I've also never tried one myself, so when I was asked if I wanted to test and review one, I obviously took the opportunity.

in package

While I was sent this product for review, I have not been paid to talk about it, and as always, all opinions expressed here are honest and my own. =)

out of package

So in case you haven't heard of the Travalo before, it's basically a cute little travel-friendly way to carry your favourite perfume with you! Both the Classic and the Milano (Which seems to just have a fancy case around the Classic body) hold 5ml of perfume (65 sprays), are TSA approved, and have a spray top—which is great, because every other perfume application method is pretty annoying, in my opinion! They're also really easy to fill with your perfume of choice! You just gently pull the spray top off your perfume bottle, so you just have the straw-like portion, like so:

Then you position the bottom of the Travalo over the pump of your perfume and pump to dispense the product right into the Travalo. It's really easy, mess-free, and there's a little window on the side of the Travalo so you can see when it's full.

Bottom of Travalo: where you pump the product into the vial

The filled Travalo is super small and easy to store in a purse, makeup bag, or whatever else you might want to carry it in, and also really light. I also like the metal (aluminum?) material the body is made out of, because it feels really sturdy and safe, unlike a glass (or cheap plastic) bottle. And of course, the metal caps stays on well, so your perfume isn't accidentally spraying all over your other belongings!

Travalo with perfume inside.

I have lots of perfumes, but I have my Travalo filled with my Paris Hilton perfume because I'm really basic like that, but also just because it's a perfume I never ever get sick of. Lots of perfumes give me headaches, or just smell too strong or too floral or too sweet sometimes, but I really adore the original Paris Hilton perfume because it's a light, perfect blend of sweet, floral, and fruity. It just smells like happiness.

The Classic HD comes in a 10 great colours: Silver, Gold, Red, Black, Perfect Pink, Plum, Hot Pink, Brown, and Blue. The black and blue (the one pictured in this post) are my absolute favourites, but they're all really pretty! And the Travalo Classic HD retails for ~$19.99, which is pretty reasonable. You can purchase all the colours on Travalo's own site (for $19.99 USD), or a few of the colours are available at London Drugs (for $15.99 CAD) or Ulta.com (for $15 USD). A whole list of stores stocking Travalo can be found here.

Classic HD - 10 colors
Inside the aluminum case

Anyways, I think I've covered everything I wanted to say. the Travalo is a pretty basic product, but if you are someone who wears perfume everyday, or someone who travels a lot, then I think this could easily be an essential for you. Everything about it is so easy. And I could easily see having a couple different ones so you have your pick of your favourite perfumes at any time!

P.S. If you're wondering what the inside of this bottle looks like, I didn't realise until I saw this picture, but you can actually remove the bottle from inside the metal case. From the sounds of it, you can also switch the internal vials between the different Travalo models. This is what it looks like inside:

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...