Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bright Easter Nails

I couldn’t figure out what I wanted to do to my nails Saturday night, so I brought my nail wheels to my mom and got her to pick. She chose a crazy assortment of bright colours and told me to top it with my new glitter, the Spark-tacular top coat from Sephora by OPI. Here were my base colours:

100_0855

100_0857

Pink: OPI in “Strawberry Margarita”

Blue: JAC Extreme, but the colour doesn’t have a name…

Orange: Sephora by OPI in “Caliente Coral”

Green: OPI in “Did it on ‘Em”

Purple: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in “Vixen”

100_0859

And in this last picture, my blue is different, because I was running out of the other one and I accidently smudged that nail right off >_<. I replaced it with my Fascino #26:

100_0876

I really like how they came out. I’m not much of a pastel person, so I think this was a much more me way of capturing the colourfulness that is Easter!

Did you do anything fun for Easter, be it on your nails or something you actually did? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...