Friday, April 6, 2012

New polish + Glitter nails!

So, I don’t know how many other people got the 15% off coupon by email from Sephora, but I used mine to get the rainbow glitter polish I’d been eyeing for a while:

100_0847

100_0850

100_0848

Aaaand, because I just needed a quick mani one night before bed, I did a couple thin coats of the sparkle top coat I won a little while ago from GretalRabbit Writes, and added the Spark-tacular as an accent nail:

100_0844

100_0846

I love it! It looks so messy in the bottle, but its so shiny and pretty on the nail! I know there are other rainbow glitter polishes with more colour and more silver, but I love this one. Have you bought or tried any? Which is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. I really like this polish. I need to get it again... I keep using up my polishes in frankens. XD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...