Friday, December 13, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag!

I’ve seen this on tons of blogs and YouTube channels, and thought it would be fun, even though fall is pretty much over. Besides, winter requires sweaters too!

1. Favourite candle scent?
I don't own it, unfortunately, but my favourite fall scent from B&BW this year was the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle candle. My current favourite that I do own, however, is my Marshmallow Fireside candle, as mentioned in my last Favourites post.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
This is hard question for me, since I love all three. Especially tea and coffee. While tea is really versatile and varied, however, I think my favourite would have to be coffee, especially with all the holiday flavours from Starbucks!

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
My best fall memory is probably just the way it looked and felt outside in the morning before school in September and October. The light is just so pretty at that time of day, and it's cool and refreshing. I kinda wish I was the type of person who got up early enough to see that still, sometimes!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
While I love winged liner, and do it from time to time, dark lips are just about one of my favourite things, so I definitely have to go with that one.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
Chloe Eau de Parfum! Its so warm and comforting, and it's perfect for colder weather.

6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
Either white-meat from the turkey, with the crispy skin on the outside, or else the mashed potatoes drowned in gravy... mmmmm! This is also my favourite Christmas food :p

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Cold, but less cold than other places until recently, when it's been literally freezing for like a week or so, and icy-cold wind with it! Usually it's cold and wet, but it's been pretty dry as of late. When it starts to rain, it's gonna be snow unless it starts to warm up!

8. Most worn sweater?
I only really own one sweater, as I'm usually more of a sweatshirt type of girl. As such, my favourite sweater is my nerdy bunny sweater!

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Anything dark and rich. Especially oxblood type colours. My favourites are probably Germanicure from OPI, Oxblood by RGB, and HRH by Butter London.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I don't like football, so leaves win by default... though that's never been an appealing passtime to me. How about walking through and kicking around crunchy fallen leaves instead?

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Neither, usually, but if I had to choose, then Skinny jeans. Leggings aren't pants! >_< At least skinny jeans look good tucked into boots.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
I hate Uggs immensely, which means I have to default to combat boots. But like the leaves question, I don't really like those either, so I'll substitute riding boots!

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Absolutely! But don't forget about Starbucks' other delicious holiday drinks, like the Gingerbread latte, the Salted Caramel mocha, and the Caramel Brulee latte!! Mmmm, Starbucks!

14. Favourite fall TV show?
I don't really watch TV like that; I usually binge-watch shows on my computer. But I am watching Agents of SHIELD as it airs, so I guess that's my answer!

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Uh... I honestly can't think of any songs that are specifically about fall or make me feel excited about fall. I just like fall all on my own... How about “Fallen Leaves” by Billy Talent. It’s not really true, but it is vaguely fall-like. Haha!

***

Feel free to answer the questions in the comments, or post a link to your post if you did this on your own blog or channel! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...