Sunday, May 13, 2012

My (Not so) Current Nails–Glitter on Black

Hello all! Just a short post to show you my last nail look. I wore this for about four days, which is really about the longest I ever wear a nail look, since I generally paint my nails 2-3 times a week.

As usual, I used my Nail Envy as a base coat, then I think the black I used was from a random makeup store called The Face Shop. Its actually nearly opaque in one coat, which made it great for layering under my glitter. You might remember I recently bought 2 polishes from Icing, and this is two coats of Radio Super Star:

100_0993

100_0994

100_0995

100_0996

My ring and pointer fingers were really the only ones to get stars in this mani, which is a little disappointing, since there seems to be so many in the bottle. But I really love the effect of this glitter over the black polish.

It also amuses me that I almost always get one compliment on my nails at work each week, even though as a waitress I’m not supposed to be wearing nail polish =P

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...