Monday, May 14, 2012

My Current Nails–Shine of the Times over Yara

Saturday night I was trying to figure out what to do to my nails, when I realized I hadn’t used my Zoya polish in a while. I also noticed something about it that I hadn’t before. Whereas originally I thought it was a camo green with gold glitter, its actually more like mini flakeys, and sometimes it shines green and sometimes orange depending on the light. This reminded me of Shine of the Times, so I had to try pairing them together. Here’s the outcome.

100_0997

100_0998

100_1001

I’ll try to edit later if I can get pictures of the green in the sun, but it’s 1 in the morning, and all I can really show you is the orange.

What should I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...