Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Current Nails: Purple Glitter Gradient

Hello again! So, its been over a week since I last posted, so I thought I’d do something special with my nails to share with my lovely readers. For this manicure, I used Butter London’s HRH as a base colour, and then layered Sephora by OPI It’s Bouquet by Me over top.

100_1082

100_1085

100_1072

100_1081

I took a lot of pictures, because I was having a hard time capturing the colours in this look properly. I think the ones I’ve chosen here display the gradient as well as they can, particularly the first two pictures.

I quite like the effect, though the gradient would probably be more obvious with a thinner glitter polish, since this one is quite dense.

What are you wearing on your nails right now? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Heh, either it'll be super hard, or it will all peel off in sheets. I usually hope for the latter with glitterbomb polishes like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...