I took all these pictures but forgot to post them. I spent so much money that day I felt I should share my acquisitions with everyone! =) So, here they are:
- A neon green hoodie from Urban Behaviour for $15
- Lindor White chocolates from Sears for $6
- My best friend and I got 2 of the grab bags from Ardene, so $2.50 each. These are a bit of a nostalgic tradition for the two of us, since we used to get them when we had next to no money, just so we could get something! They’re super fun, too, because you never know what you’ll get, but there’s usually at least one thing you really like. This is probably why I love Glymm boxes so much! Inside mine I got:
- matching necklace and earrings
- dangly gold earrings
- star fabric headband
- red heart plastic headband
- diamond bobby pins
- shimmery pink nail polish
They also gave me a sample of (I think) an anti-aging moisturizer.
So that’s everything. If you ignore that I also had to get dinner and then bought a Frappuccino from Starbucks, I spent about $65. And I’m completely in love with that hoodie…!
Have you bought anything you’ve been loving recently? Let me know!