Thursday, November 3, 2016

GRWM || Soft, Romantic Anniversary Date Makeup

Here's a quick GRWM to show you the makeup I wore for my anniversary day with David a few days ago! I really like how it turned out. Also, I did use the Gwen Stefani palette, but the colours I used were pretty basic, so I think this would be easily replicable.

I went bright on the main part of the lid, and just a little smokey on the outside corner so that the winged liner would stand out, and obviously I paired it with a bright purple lip, which David picked out for the day =P

Sorry my videos are falling behind lately. I've been low on ideas for a little while, which is why all my recent videos have been makeup looks. Hope you don't mind too much. Feel free to request reviews, tags, top 5's, or anything else you'd like to see! I'd love the input.

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...