Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Tutorial || Christmas-y Makeup || Silver-y Eyes & Dark Red Lips

Today's video is a Christmas makeup tutorial... but not your average gold eye and red lip look that I've done before and that just about everyone seems to gravitate towards for this season.

Instead I wanted to give you an alternative you could do that still looks festive, party-like, and sparkly. Don't get me wrong, I love a good gold eye & red lip look, and I'll link a couple of those looks I've done below, but sometimes being different is nice!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...