Saturday, October 12, 2013

TAG: I Love Fall!

As the name of the tag suggests, I really do love fall. I don’t really think we need further introduction. Oh, and I found this tag on Blushing Antics.

1. Favorite Fall lip product?
Dark lipsticks, but this year, I can tell it’s going to be Hang Up by MAC

2. Favorite Fall nail polish?
I love deep dark reds and purples. My 2 favourites are Oxblood by RGB and La Moss by BUTTER London

3. Favorite Fall Starbucks drink?
Pumpkin Spice Latte of course! And that’s what my next free drink is gonna be: a Venti PSL! Mmmm…

4. Favorite Fall candle?
Fall candles are the best. I love so many of them. The best one I own is the Pumpkin caramel latte, but I also really love the Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, or whatever it’s called.

5. Favorite Fall clothing item or accessory?
Currently, my leather jacket.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
None of the above, thanks. I’ll stick to scary movies.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
Like… scary movies? Probably The Ring. Though the Skeleton Key is really good too.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Chocolate! Specifically? Probably KitKats and Oh Henry’s.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Rainbow Cyberpunk. (Basically Goth, but with colours as well as black.)

10. What is your favorite thing about Fall?
The weather cools down, the falling leaves, rain, and people’s fireplaces make everything smell fantastic! Also makeup and fashion get better, and all the best TV shows return. Fall is bloody awesome =P.

***

Let me know if you do this tag, and leave me a link to your post or video! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...