Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Super-Tiny, Super-Quick Haul

Alright, maybe two little things doesn’t qualify as a haul, but this is my blog so I can call it what I wanna! My boyfriend randomly decided to get me two things off my wishlist that I posted the other day… Here’s what I got:

100_3270

Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Pomegranate Punk”:

100_3276

2013-10-01 23.43.49

This is just a gorgeous red/brown/rusty/bronze-y colour, and I love it a lot. It doesn’t seem as pigmented as Bad to the Bronze, but it still looks great on it’s own, is plenty buildable, and I happen to have an eyeshadow in almost the exact same colour that should be great for layering over top!

OPI polish in “Peace & Love & OPI”:

2013-10-01 23.44.29

2013-10-02 18.45.21

2013-10-02 12.18.50

A stupid name for a bloody gorgeous polish! It looks kinda blue-grey in sad indoor lights, like at my house, but outside, there are also flashes of green and purple depending on the angle and types of lights. It’s so gorgeous, I never want it to come off my nails! *drools*

And that’s all. Thanks for reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...