I was nominated by Victoria at Miss Vee’s Nails for this award! Thanks so much! =)
Accepting this award comes with a few rules:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
The bloggers I will be nominating are:
- Starless Fashion
- All That is Gorgeous
- Cosmetic Proof
- A Girl and Her Polish
- The Polished Mommy
- Polish All the Nails
- Cherry Sue, Doin' the Do
- Emerald City Pretty
- GretalRabbit Writes
- The World Around Nicole
- Glitta Gloves
- Limelight Nails
- An Amateur's Nail Obsession
- Art Evolve
- Nail Project 2012
Sorry, I tried to nominate only bloggers who hadn’t got the award, but ran out, so you get it again!!
7 random facts about me:
- I only need 3 stars to be a Starbucks gold member, and only 73 points to get the big Beauty Insider reward at Sephora (aka, I spend a lot of money on coffee and makeup).
- My “Catching Fire” and “Mockingjay” books have arrived from England, so nothing productive will get done this week.
- Some of my pricier weaknesses include: UK Cosmo (about $6.50 a month), Lindor chocolates, poutine from La Belle Patate, Starbucks coffee, Essie and OPI polishes.
- My favourite perfumes are Paris Hilton and Curious, but I would really like to get a classier, more respectable perfume sometime soon. Chloe, perhaps?
- My favourite colour is neon green
- Despite having close to 40 pairs of shoes and sandals, I usually end up wearing the same 5 or so on anything like a regular basis, since heels hurt my feet so bad.
- I have jewellery and/or clothes relating to almost all of my nerdy obsessions (Pokémon, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Portal, and Harry Potter), but nothing for Lord of the Rings or Assassin’s Creed. Granted, I technically haven’t played AC yet, so maybe that can be forgiven.
So that’s that! I also have a couple products I’ve acquired recently to post about, and I’ll probably do them both in the same post, because I think that makes more sense than two very short posts. That should be up in a couple of days.
Thanks for reading!!