Thursday, June 22, 2017

Chatty GRWM || Daytime Wedding Makeup (+ Where I've Been)

Hey all! I'm not going to apologize or explain my absence here because a) no one reads descriptions, and b) I explain in the video!

This GRWM is just me getting ready for a daytime wedding, using neutral, pretty, shimmery colours on the eyes, paired with bright pink lips. Inoffensive, but pretty, easy, and would look great on lots of people. Enjoy!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...