Thursday, July 20, 2017

FAVOURITES || Spring 2017 -- Fashion & Beauty

Hey guys! I live! I know this video is suuuuper late, but I filmed it and wanted to get it up anyways. Better late than never, and all that shenanigans, right?

Anyways, I really am going to try to keep up now. I know I keep saying that, and have been pretty bad the past few months, but I honestly want to give it a go. I feel better, more productive, etc. when I actually keep to some sort of upload schedule, so here goes. Like I've said on my blog before, the plan for now is to start small with a video a week and sporadic blog posts, but with luck and commitment, maybe I can work back to my old schedule!

But you probably scrolled past that wall of text to see what products I mentioned, so here's that list now. If you did read the above wall of text, comment your favourite movie or a video idea for me! ❤

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...