So just over a week ago Morgan from Beauty Matrix left me a comment letting me know that she’d nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award, and I’m finally getting around to doing it.
What you do? State 7 facts about yourself and then nominate 15 other blogs for this award!
Seven Facts About Me:
- I currently have 73 bottles of nail polish, including my top an base coats.
- My actual favourite magazine is UK Cosmo, but I can’t get a subscription since it would cost more than buying each issue as they come out.
- Apparently I have a harder time staying on track if I only have one class for a semester, rather than my usual three.
- I’m currently 6 books behind on my GoodReads 2012 challenge.
- The hairdresser cut my hair a lot shorter than I apparently wanted. This is probably my fault, but I swear I’ve asked for it the same way before, an I like it more afterwards. Not that it’s bad now, but I feel like its a lot of work to make it wearable, and I’m so used to just washing and letting it air dry.
- For someone who doesn’t usually like lip products all that much, I’ve bought and received a large number of them in the last little while, and there are still more that I want to acquire.
- I currently have a stack of John Green books sitting beside me which I haven’t looked at since getting them out of the library, since if I’m reading, I should be reading for class, so instead I end up not reading anything besides blog posts an Reddit comments.
- GretalRabbit Writes
- Stylish and Literate
- Starless Fashion
- Cosmetic Proof
- Faces by Jeanine
- Art Evolve
- Glitta Gloves
- Natalie's Nail Obsession
- Polish All the Nails
- Miranda's Makeup and More
- Secrets of a Wannabe Charlotte
- Everyday is Like Sunday
- All That is Gorgeous
- See Sarah Swatch
Just a heads up, but, while I would love to do a 25 follower giveaway, or something of the sort, I probably won’t do it just yet if I don’t think most of my followers will enter. This is what it looks like so far, since I only have 6 votes on the poll in the sidebar =(, so don’t forget to voice your opinions!
Also, while we’re on the topic of opinions, would any of you be interested in seeing posts about stuff other thank beauty products, such as books, movies, games, etc, or should I stick with what I’m doing now?
Thanks so much for reading!