Hello again, a few days ago I was tagged by Ashesela in her 11 Questions Tag post, and I’m finally getting around to doing it! I love doing survey type things, so this should be fun. =)
11 Things About Me:
- When I’m about to go to sleep, I wiggle around in my covers until they’re tucked in all around me and I’m practically in a cocoon.
- I’m obsessed with Doctor Who and so depressed that it’s not on right now!
- Of all my friends, I’m the only girl I know with a full driver’s licence. Before that, I was the only girl to have my N as well...
(In BC, we have a stupid system: you have to take a computerized test to get your “L”, which is a big red magnetic letter “L” you HAVE to stick to the back of your car, and you can only drive family and HAVE to have someone over 25 with a license to drive with you, then you take a driving test about a year later, and if you pass, you get your “N”, which is a new magnetic thing for your car. You can now drive one person, or as much family as you want, and can drive on your own. After 2 years of that, you can take ANOTHER driving test to get your full licence. Now you’re a real driver! >_<)
- As a little girl, I never wanted to wear anything but dresses, then around 10, I almost completely stopped wearing dresses ever, by 13 I didn’t even own a dress, and it stayed that way until I got my prom dress in grade 12. I still rarely wear dresses.
- I have approximately 30-35 pairs of shoes. More if you count flip-flops.
- I love browsing Etsy, and if I was rich, there would be tons of indie designers and artists who would benefit!
- As long as I can remember, I’ve wanted an old-style VW Bug. In automatic, not standard, just to be difficult.
- I have a GoodReads account, and on it, a list of hundreds of books that I want to read one day.
- I am literally addicted to caffeine, and get nastily brutal headaches if I forget to consume something with caffeine in it once a day. Like, crying, whimpering, I-hate-my-life-want-to-chop-off-my-head kinds of headaches.
- I have never owned a video game console. Unless you count my PC or the DS I stole from my friend when she got her DS Lite about a year ago.
- I actually loved the Twilight series, and feel a fierce loyalty towards them and a need to defend them, since everyone hates on them so hard these days.
Ashesela’s 11 questions:
1. What did you want to be when you grow up? (As a child :D)
I wanted to be an Olympic figure skater, then I wanted to be a nurse (then I realised they had to deal with blood and puke and needles), then I wanted to be a teacher. Later on I had better dreams. Also, somewhere in there I wanted to be an artist and a princess, but who didn’t!!
2. What is your favourite time of the day or night?
I like night; I’m more awake when its dark out, and even though there’s less to do, it’s when I’m at my best!
3. If you could fix one thing about this world, what would it be?
Hmm, this one’s tough, because there are so many things in today’s world that need to be fixed or changed in some way. So I’m going to go for the most all-encompassing answer I can think of: equality. By making everyone more equal, you would be addressing issues of poverty and world hunger, sexism, racism, religious intoleration… all kinds of things. So yes, my one thing is I would make everyone more equal.
4. What is your favourite music?
Generally rock, though I have a very wide range of favourite artists! But then, I guess the label “rock” allows for a wide variety of styles. My favourite bands are people like: Sum41, Yellowcard, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Marianas Trench, and the Fray. However, I also love Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, and country in general.
5. If you could change into any animal (or reptile) any time you wanted to, what would it be?
Hmm… if I was a peregrin falcon, I could get around reaaaaally fast… that or a tiger… or a penguin, so I could swim.
6. What is the first thing you would do if tomorrow morning there was a zombie apocalypse? XD
Run (drive? I could steal a car…?) to my best friend’s apartment, and hope my boyfriend and other friend could get there too, since the boys I know have thought way too much about how to survive a zombie apocalypse…
7. If you could meet anyone (past or present) who would it be?
This question always takes me forever to answer, since its so fascinating… But this time I think I’ll go with Anne Boleyn. She’s so interesting! She was so brilliant, she managed to make King Henry fall so hard he overhauled the entire country’s religion just to be with her. I think she would be really awesome to meet.
8. If you had the opportunity to travel the universe with Dr. Who, would you do it? (Also, where would you like to go first?)
Sorry, before I answer, I need to change your wording…:
“If you had thee opportunity to travel the universe with the Doctor, would you do it?”
OF COURSE I WOULD?!?! Oh my god, that would be so awesome! Travelling through space and time in the TARDIS! Seeing the Daleks, and WWII, and Cat nurses, and the weeping angels (actually, that wouldn’t be cool, I’m literally afraid of any picture of these guys)… Especially if I got to go around with 9, though I’d settle for any of his incarnations really! As for where I’d go first, that’s such a hard question! I think I’d ask him to take me somewhere amazing and trust that he would think of something I never could have known existed, because he’s the bloody Doctor!
9. What is your favourite gemstone?
Aquamarine, hands down! (My birthstone!)
10. What was your favourite class in school?
History in high school, but now its English!
11. Tell me about someone who made a huge impact on your life.
This is another question that pretty much always trips me up a bit. I would say that my boyfriend, David, has had a pretty huge impact on my life, and has been really good for me. He’s so fantastic, and he makes me a much happier person just in general. Before him I would say I was a bit of a depressed, self-conscious, almost self-hating mess, but David is very positive when it counts and he’s shown me I’m worth a lot more than I ever gave myself credit for. If that isn’t a huge impact, then I don’t know what is.
My 11 questions:
- If you were awarded an all-expenses-paid trip anywhere in the world, where would you most want to go?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- If you could only buy from one cosmetics company for the rest of the year, which one would you choose?
- What was your favourite book or story as a child?
- Do you have a dish or food you are especially good at making? What is it?
- What do you prefer: video/computer games or books?
- What is your favourite happy memory? (If you can’t think of one, just describe a recent good memory!)
- There are about a billion kinds of pizza, some way out there, some much more traditional. What is on your ideal pizza?
- How would you describe your clothing style? Try and describe it, don’t just say it’s unique or anything like that.
- What is your best life advice, or what is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- What one thing do you want to achieve more than anything else?
And finally, I tag:
- Starless Fashion (StarlessFashion.blogspot.com)
- GretalRabbit Writes (GretalRabbit.blogspot.com)
- Stylish and Literate (StylishAndLiterate.com)
- Product Hauls and Reviews (everhip03-reviews.blogspot.com)
- All That is Gorgeous (AllThatIsGorgeous.blogspot.com)
- My Nail Polish Online (MyNailPolishOnline.com)
- Emerald Sparkled (EmeraldSparkled.com)
- Trojan Nails (TrojanNails.blogspot.com)
- A Girl and Her Polish (AGirlAndHerPolish.blogspot.com)
- Little Red Loves (LittleRedLoves.blogspot.com)
- Emerald City Pretty (EmeraldCityPretty.com)
I would have tagged Ashesela, but it’s against the rules! Haha! I’ll try to read the posts of everyone I tagged, because I like reading these things. Enjoy!
(Also, completely unrelated, I can finally buy my Naked palette in 3 days. I’m excited… is that wrong?)