Monday, April 3, 2017

27 Things I've Learned in 27 Years

Hey guys, long time no talk! Sorry about my absence here and on my blog the last couple of weeks. I've been working on moving, and my whole family just has so much stuff, so there's been a lot to go through and either toss, donate, or pack and move to the new house. We still aren't quite done, but this video was really supposed to go up on my birthday on the 27th and I didn't want it to be any later, so here it is!

I did borrow this idea from Hannah Hart and Charlie McDonnell, though my research shows me that this seems to be a video that loooots of people post, so I don't feel too bad borrowing. If you enjoy this, do let me know, and I can make a note to do another one next year with another 28 facts (for my 28th birthday!)

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...