Monday, July 21, 2014

{VIDEO} Collective Lise Watier Brand Review {LDBeauty Video #5)

And back to reviewing! Today's video is my Lise Watier brand review, and this time, it seems that none of the products are even out yet, so I've got some actual new stuff for your to look at, which I think is pretty cool if I do say so myself!

Sorry about not having prices available for the products this time, if I can find them later on, I'll make sure to come back and post them in the video's description.

Anyways, click here, as always, to watch my video in HD on YouTube, or you can watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...