Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Light nails! (My Third, and final, NailPolishCanada contest entry!)

Hello again! As the title says, this mani is my entry into the final week of NailPolishCanada.com’s Christmas Nail Art competition, and, once again, I’m hoping you guys love it and go vote for me! I’d love it so much! Here’s the link:

http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/holiday-nail-art-challenge-week-3-decorate-the-tree/

The theme for the week is decorate the tree, so what better than Christmas lights!?

Here’s my mani:

100_1911

100_1903

In this close up, you can see the shimmery white base a lot better (even though you can also see my mistakes a lot clearer, too!):

100_1904

And here’s a look at my kinda messy right hand… because I’m right handed, so give me a break! I did pretty good with my left hand! =P

100_1910

Polishes used:

Base = two coats of Sephora by OPI’s A-ha! Moment and one coat of Collection 2000’s Sparkle Top Coat
Black wire = LA Color Black Striper
Red lights = OPI Keys to my Karma
Green lights = Revlon Posh
Yellow Lights = OPI Did It On ‘Em
Blue Lights = Fascino #26

And, of course, my Seche Vite topcoat, which I’m running out of my second bottle of! Luckily, I have another unopened one waiting to take its place! =)

So, thanks for reading, and please please vote for me in the competition! It would mean a lot!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...