Thursday, April 28, 2016

LIP SWATCH || Sheer & Shine Lipsticks from Essence

Hey guys! I hope you're liking these lip swatch videos, because here's another one! I've swatched all ten of the lipsticks from Essence's Sheer & Shine range for you in today's video, along with some thoughts on the product over all!

And as a correction to what I said in the video, these are all the colours listed on Essence's site! (http://goo.gl/sepH7d)

You can find these at Ulta for $2.99 USD, Target (who does ship to CAD!) for $3.95 CAD, or possibly at some Shopper's Drugmarts in Canada.

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...