Saturday, January 10, 2015

|| My Christmas 2014 Present Haul! ||

I like to do these posts every year as much for my own memory and records, as to be a fun post for you guys. I'm not trying to brag; I honestly think some of you will wonder why I'm so happy with some of my presents this year as I am, but I'm really quite happy with the gifts I was given. I'm so thankful to my wonderful family and friends for the gifts that they gave me. I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!

I'm going to do this in two sections: from my family and from my boyfriend. My boyfriend likes to buy me things, and around Christmas he likes to call most of the things he gets me Christmas presents, so his section may look pretty impressive :p... Enjoy!

***

From actual Christmas, from my family

Sorry for some of the poor quality in this section. I stupid took all these pictures with my phone, in my dark room...

Overview:

Some random stuff:

Above: some bath stuff, mini nail polish remover, tiger and flying piggy socks, a LOL necklace, toothbrush and toothpaste, a manicure set, some Simple face wipes, etc.
Below: Lint rollers, more socks, makeup bags, tiny deodorant, loofah.

Keurig/tea:

Three teas you can't see the labels on (2 Holiday Chai and 1 Decaf Pumpkin Spice from Stash), Raspberry Chocolate Truffle keurig, Kahlua keurig, Vanilla hazelnut keurig, and bailey's keurig, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, a starbucks ornament and $10 giftcard, a $10 Subway giftcard, some Bailey's chocolates.

Snacks:

Candy cane oreos, All Nuts Pot of Gold, Walker's shortbread, gum, Ferrero's, and peppermint chocolate sticks. And a panda stuffy from Ikea. So soft!!

Clothes:

Moose pj pants with a cell phone pocket, a teal shirt, Captain America shirt, Disney princess shirt, two simple tanktops, a slouchy grey sweater, and a fleece pj set!

Books and Movies:

My favourite section! A bulldog picture book, Hobbit pt. 2 Extended edition DVD, Divergent DVD, Marvel and Bravest Warrior pins from my sister, and Tolkien's translation of Beowulf (because I'm a nerd)!

***

From David

Naked on the Run palette, JustFab boots (Alyssa), a Guess wallet, a box set of the Game of Thrones books, and a Jasmine+Orchid candle from Superstore (they have shockingly nice candles!).

There are also two things missing from this picture: a $50 Metrotown giftcard which I already spent (if you want to see what I got, check out my recent haul video), and a dress which is still in transit. This is the design the dress is based off, though I did make some style changes to it.

***

Thanks for reading! Let me know down below some of the cool things you got for Christmas, and link me if you did a Christmas haul video or post this year as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...