I don’t often get a chance to do as much makeup as I like to do, but this Friday I managed to make myself wake up early enough to do a full face, so I thought I’d share the results.
What I used:
- Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium mixed with Lancôme Color Ideal (not sure the colour)
- Benefit Coralista blush
- NYX mechanical brown pencil in light brown
- Urban Decay primer potion
- Urban Decay Virgin on the whole lid and Toasted in the crease and outer corner, from my original Naked Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner in Zero
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Cat Eyes mascara followed my Maybelline Turbo Volume Express in Very Black
- NYC Moisturizing Lipstick in 353A
- Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
I hope you liked this post, thanks for reading!