Sunday, February 17, 2013

Random Face of the Day

I don’t often get a chance to do as much makeup as I like to do, but this Friday I managed to make myself wake up early enough to do a full face, so I thought I’d share the results.

100_2317

100_2313

100_2315

100_2312

What I used:

  • Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium mixed with LancĂ´me Color Ideal (not sure the colour)
  • Benefit Coralista blush
  • NYX mechanical brown pencil in light brown
  • Urban Decay primer potion
  • Urban Decay Virgin on the whole lid and Toasted in the crease and outer corner, from my original Naked Palette
  • Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner in Zero
  • Maybelline Colossal Volume Cat Eyes mascara followed my Maybelline Turbo Volume Express in Very Black
  • NYC Moisturizing Lipstick in 353A
  • Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray

I hope you liked this post, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...