Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Current Nails: Valentine’s Day Edition

No, I know it’s not Valentine’s Day yet, however, it has been a really long time since I last uploaded a nail polish post, and even longer since I showed you any nail art. If I’d done any, you’d have got to see it, but I’ve been keeping it pretty simple lately. Just the other day, though, I did do my first Valentine’s mani of the year, and I’m absolutely in love with it, so of course I had to share:

Left hand:

100_2302

100_2303Right hand:

100_2306

100_2307

For the base colour, I used a soft, shimmery unnamed pink polish from Ardene, and for the hearts and dots I used my neon pink LA Color striping polish with one of my tiny paint brushes. And, of course, it’s all topped off with a coat of Seche Vite.

I hope you like these, and if you take inspiration from them for your own nails, I’d love to see how yours turn out!

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...