Saturday, November 3, 2012

Elle Fowler (AllThatGlitters21)’s Spooktacular Tag

So, I know it’s a little late to be posting this, since Halloween was a couple of days ago now, but I thought it would be fun anyways. This was started by, obviously, Elle Fowler on her AllThatGlitter21 channel, and she tagged everyone who wanted to do this. Soooo…:
1. Do you still Trick or Treat?
I don’t, but I actually only stopped about 2 years ago! Basically because 2 of the houses we went to that year told us we were too old to be trick or treating… lame and kind of depressing. Now I have to buy my own candy! Haha

2. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
Noooo…! I’m not big on actually scary stuff! I’m great with scary movies; I love The Ring, and the Skeleton Key, for example, but I wouldn’t go to a haunted house. I would also never go to Fright Nights, which is when the PNE/Playland fairgrounds from the summer fair thing here in Vancouver, turn off lights, and apparently have people walking around scaring you! So does not sound like my version of fun!

3. Favourite Halloween Candy
It’s not specifically Halloween, since you can always get these, but my favourite candy to have on Halloween is probably Oh! Henry’s or peanut M&M’s. I also used to love when houses gave out mini bags of chips! There also used to be one house that gave out cans of pop!

4. Favourite Halloween Movie
I don’t have one. I can’t even think of one… so I’m going to say scary movies like The Ring.

5. Favourite Scary Movie
See above, lol! The Ring! Though Silence of the Lambs was also really good!

6. Favourite costume you ever wore as a child
Oh god, I have no idea…! I never repeated a costume… I did like the year I was Hermione, though no one else had any idea who I was. My goth princess costume was great too, because I bought a black prom dress at Value Village and wore a crown and lots of black makeup! I was also Princess Amidala (from Star Wars) one year.

7. First costume you can remember wearing
The first one I recall was my Nala, from the Lion King, costume when I was… 5, I think… might have been 4…

8. Favourite Fall Food and Beverage
Food? Probably pumpkin pie, followed closely by pumpkin loaf/bread/cupcakes. My favourite beverage is, by far, the Pumpkin Spice Latte!

9. Do you have a festive background on your phone?
No… I currently have a Targaryen House Sigil, from Game of Thrones… =P (Also, I just wanted to share that Live Writer wanted to edit “Targaryen” into “margarine”…!!)

10. What are you going to dress up as this year?
I was going to be a cowgirl, but I couldn’t locate a cowboy hat, so I’m going to be a saloon girl instead!

11. What would Pinecone be? (NYAN Cat?!)
Definitely Nyan cat! Or, maybe large, white Pygmy Puff…

12. What candy do you have left in your stash after you eat everything else?
Usually fruit candies always got eaten last. I was always bigger on chocolates!

13. Do you decorate your house?
Not really. I’m kinda lazy for that! Usually we do some pumpkin carving though!

14. Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes, or Hayrides?
Pumpkin patches! I last went to one years ago in elementary school, but it was very cool, if rainy!

15. Going to a Corn Maze, what do you wear?
I think this is a very weird question. I also haven’t gone to a corn maze since maybe middle school, so I can’t really answer this. Probably just something simple, comfy and warm. Jeans, t-shirt, hoodie, and skate shoes. Maybe a jacket over top, depending how cold it is!
And that’s all. I won’t tag anyone specifically, but if you want to do this—or if you already did—leave me a link!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...