Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tutorial || Neutral Eyes ft. Pixi Book of Beauty Contour Creator Palette

I loved the results when I did my eye tutorial using the ABH contour kit a while back, and I've been loving this palette as well, so I thought I'd do something a little similar and also a little different with this great Pixi palette! This palette does have a shimmery pink colour which is a gorgeous highlight, super-pale blush, or eyeshadow!

This look would be great for work, school, and especially for travel, since one palette is all you need for most of the eyes and face! Even if you don't have this palette, you can use this video as inspiration for any other contour palette you might own!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...