Monday, March 13, 2017

Chatty GRWM || So Ready For Spring! || Metallic Champagne Eyes & Pink Lips

Today's video is a bit of a chatty GRWM featuring a pretty, neutral metallic spring appropriate makeup look that would be great for really anywhere, be that school, work, or everyday. I also just wanted to play around with some of my favourite things and do a really casual video because I hadn't got a chance to film in a couple weeks because I had pinkeye and wasn't able to wear makeup! >_< I hope you like this video and this look, be sure to let me know if you have any suggestions for future looks!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...