Monday, January 30, 2017

First Impressions + Chatty GRWM || Revlon Eyes, Lips + Cheeks Palette || All-In-One Drugstore Palette

Hope you guys enjoy this chatty GRWM / first impressions on the Revlon Eyes, Lips + Cheeks palette in Romantic nudes! These seem like such a cool thing with the eyeshadows, lip products, and a blush all in one little palette, and from the drugstore too! Let me know if you've tried any of these, and if you think they are worth it!

Also, I hope you guys like the new little title animations. I learned a new thing and decided to give it a go. I really like how it turned out, and I'm hoping it makes my videos look a little more pro. Let me know if you noticed, and if you liked it. =)

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...