Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Tutorial || Glitter-Free Glam New Year's Eve Makeup

Hey guys! Today's video is for those of you looking for a pretty NYE or party look that doesn't revolve around glitter and is a little more subdued and wearable. I really love this one, and I'm sure I'll be recreating it, because it's that good, and these eyes would easily go with a variety of lip shades. You obviously do not need to pair it with the deep purple lips I used in this video! I hope you love the look as well and have a fun, safe New Year's!

If you are looking for a glitterbomb makeup look that's easy to recreate, check out my Glittery Drugstore-Only NYE Look I posted last week!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...