Friday, April 10, 2015

|| The Tolkien Tag || {video}

Ready to watch me nerd out about Tolkien and Lord of the Rings? I hope so, because that's what today's video is all about! I was going to post this as a bonus third video one week, but that didn't work out, so here it is--hopefully--for your viewing pleasure!

Let me know if you have done this tag, whether it be in video or blog post format, and I'll check that out, and make sure to let me know if you like these book/fangirling videos, because I like doing them and I'd love to hear your opinions!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...