Sunday, September 25, 2011

Union Jack Nail Art

This is just a quick post to show you the British flag nail I just did. It’s a bit messy, partly because I don’t have the right tools, and partly because I am planning to get some brushes tomorrow, so I don’t expect these nails to last very long!

I used:

IMAG1660OPI Nail Envy, Fascino #26 (which I call TARDIS blue),
L.A. Colors Art Deco in White, and OPI Keys to my Karma,
and a dotting tool from Sephora.

And this is the finished product, pre-clean up:

IMAG1659

I think it turned out pretty good, considering I was trying to draw a straight line with a dotter, rather than a brush…!

If you would like to see a video tutorial of this look, check out chrissynailart’s video here, which was the video which inspired my version!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...