Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Just a quick update...

You may or may not have noticed that things look a little different around here...

I spent a few hours today working on updating this blog, including making a background, hardcore editing one of Blogger's free templates, making a new watermark you'll see on photos in upcoming videos, and the new signature at the bottom of this post!

I also made a YouTube banner version of the banner at the top of this blog, and same for Twitter.

I really wanted this blog to look cleaner, more modern, but still completely me, and I really love what I came up with, so I hope that you guys like it too!

If you have any feedback or criticism on anything you think I could fix, do let me know, and also just let me know how you like it!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...