Thursday, November 20, 2014

|| Urban Decay Vice3 Palette Review || {video}

I'm not going to write out a full review after I already did a whole video on it, but I do have a bunch of lovely pictures of the packaging, as well as some swatches to show you. So, first, pick how you want to watch my video, and then proceed to all the pictures. Or just do one. Or ignore me completely. That's cool too. If you read my rambling before moving on, let me know what your favourite type of pizza is in the comments. Just curious. You know how it is. Oh! and I'd love if you'd vote for my channel in the Beauty and Vlog categories of the MiB Awards! Voting will get you an entry to win a Clarisonic Mia for each of the two categories. Links at the bottom of this post, as well as in the sidebar!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Beauty category:

Vlog category:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...