Monday, January 13, 2014

Quick Update

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, but I’m starting to work on filming videos to start a YouTube channel soon, and so that, paired with my current lack of funds (and thus a current lack of shopping) means that I don’t have much time or unused ideas for posts.

Not to worry, though, I do fully intend to keep up with my blog as I start doing videos as well. My current plan is to post an accompanying blog post for each of my videos, as well as some sorts of posts that wouldn’t make for very long videos, such as manicures, wishlists, and small haul posts.

Also, if you are looking for more blog type stuff to read, I am trying to post a bit more faithfully over on my second blog: Thought-Constellations.blogspot.ca. My most recent post there was about my 2014 Goals. I also have a couple more ideas that should be posted soon, so make sure to subscribe there to hear from me about non-beauty related things!

Thanks for reading, I’ll try to get things back to normal soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...