Thursday, July 23, 2015

Review || Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette {swatches + video}

I feel like I waited for this for so long, so I'm really happy to be able to have this review up for you guys now! Also, below hte video, check out my swatches and other pretty pictures of this palette! And don't forget to let me know your thoughts =)

Also, I must state, because I forgot to in the video, but does anyone else really hate the way UD spelled "Smoky"...?! The internet says they are both correct, but I can't help believing that "smokey" is the only correct way to spell the word... "smoky" looks like "smocky" to my brain for no good reason, and I hate it. /rant over

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Pictures!

The palette

The Card

The shadows

The Brush

Swatches


Above: High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor.

Above: Slanted, Dagger, Black Market, Smolder.

Above: Password, Whiskey, Combust, Thirteen.

Thanks for watching/reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...