Saturday, July 11, 2015

Book Chat || January - June's book round-up!

First of all, Happy Free Slurpee Day! =P

Anyways, no book review for you this weekend, just a reminder that my most recent Book Chat video went up on Monday, in case you didn't see it! In those videos I do a round up of all the books I read since last time, and talk a bit about the book and how I liked it.

TL;DR: The past 6 months, I only read 6 books! O_O

  1. The Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
  2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  3. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
  4. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  5. Night of Cake and Puppets by Laini Taylor
  6. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

If you wanna see the video, here you go:

Thanks for reading/watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...