Monday, July 20, 2015

L'Oreal La Palette Nude 2 vs. UD Naked 3 || Review & Comparison + L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock Mascara Review!

As the title suggests, today's video is a comparison of the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and the new-ish L'Oreal La Palette Nude 2, both rosy, pinky, purple, taupey palettes, one high end, one low end... so how do they compare? Check out my video, and the swatch picture below to find out!

I also included a quick review of the Miss Manga Rock mascara from L'Oreal in this video, because I didn't really have enough to say for a separate video! Enjoy, and let me know if you've tried either or both of these palettes, and what your thoughts were! =)

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Comparison Swatches. Left = Urban Decay Naked 3 | Right = L'Oreal La Palette Nude 2

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...