Sunday, July 1, 2012

Canada Day Nails!

Happy Canada Day again to everyone! Just a quick update to show you all my Canada Day nails!

100_1210

I’m right handed, so all my goo art is going to be on my left hand, thus I am showing you my right hand first, since it’s a bit of a let down. I got the idea of the heart from cutepolish’s new Canada Day YouTube video. However, for my left hand, I wanted to do a proper Canadian flag, so:

100_1209

I’m really happy with it, I think it looks really cool!

If you were wondering what polishes I used, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red an Sephora by OPI in A-ha! Moment.

So what do you think? Did you do anything cool for Canada Day, makeup and nail polish related, or otherwise? Or, if you’re American, what are you planning for July 4th?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I saw this mani on cutepolish's YouTube channel and you did a great job! My mani was this: http://www.cosmeticproof.com/2012/07/happy-canada-day-and-happy-birthday-to.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...