Sunday, October 9, 2011

Leopard Print Nails!

I decided when I got home from work tonight that it was time to get to work on trying some of the techniques in my “Looks to Try” list in the sidebar. So, I settled on trying the Leopard Print pattern nails. I already had OPI Nail Envy on my nails, so I left that as my base coat. For my main colour, I used Power Clutch by Essie (Sorry for the mess, I’ll clean it all up when I’m all finished):

IMAG1711

And here’s the cleaned up, final product

IMAG1726IMAG1729IMAG1730I really like how it turned out… it looks so lame right after you put on the centre dots, before you outline them, but afterwards it looks much more professional.

Also, if interested, I used OPI Strawberry Margarita for the pink centers, and The Face Shop’s Black for the outline.

IMAG1727

I was going to take pictures after each step, so that this would be more like a tutorial, but I completely forgot. This is a really simple look to recreate though, so if you want a tutorial I’d suggest this one. It’s short, and she also has a ton of other very good nail art tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...