Friday, October 21, 2011

Impulse Buy: Michael Kors Very Hollywood Roller Ball Duo

The other day my best friend wanted to check out the Michael Kors store in Pacific Centre Mall (which is apparently the largest MK store in BC), because of this red bag she fell in love with online. Turns out they don’t sell it in Canada, but then we started looking at wallets and perfumes. There’s a wallet there that’s about $150 that I am absolutely in love with, and will try to convince myself not to buy, but if I still want it, and it’s still there in December, it might be a Christmas gift to myself…

But, anyways, that isn’t what this post is about. This post is about the perfume/lip gloss duo I bought on impulse, basically just because it was only $22 and smelled really good. Also, the lip gloss side is really nice. It’s neutral, smells great, and isn’t sticky at all. This is like a really good quality version of the roller ball duo I had with Britney Spears Curious perfume in grade 10!

IMAG1832IMAG1834IMAG1835IMAG1836

Have you bought anything on impulse lately? Love Michael Kors? Once again, I want to see your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...