Thursday, February 16, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award =)

I was nominated by Victoria at Miss Vee’s Nails for this award! Thanks so much! =)

Accepting this award comes with a few rules:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
  2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

The bloggers I will be nominating are:

  1. Starless Fashion
  2. All That is Gorgeous
  3. Cosmetic Proof
  4. A Girl and Her Polish
  5. The Polished Mommy
  6. Polish All the Nails
  7. Cherry Sue, Doin' the Do
  8. Emerald City Pretty
  9. GretalRabbit Writes
  10. The World Around Nicole
  11. Glitta Gloves
  12. Limelight Nails
  13. An Amateur's Nail Obsession
  14. Art Evolve
  15. Nail Project 2012

Sorry, I tried to nominate only bloggers who hadn’t got the award, but ran out, so you get it again!!

7 random facts about me:

  1. I only need 3 stars to be a Starbucks gold member, and only 73 points to get the big Beauty Insider reward at Sephora (aka, I spend a lot of money on coffee and makeup).
  2. My “Catching Fire” and “Mockingjay” books have arrived from England, so nothing productive will get done this week.
  3. Some of my pricier weaknesses include: UK Cosmo (about $6.50 a month), Lindor chocolates, poutine from La Belle Patate, Starbucks coffee, Essie and OPI polishes.
  4. My favourite perfumes are Paris Hilton and Curious, but I would really like to get a classier, more respectable perfume sometime soon. Chloe, perhaps?
  5. My favourite colour is neon green
  6. Despite having close to 40 pairs of shoes and sandals, I usually end up wearing the same 5 or so on anything like a regular basis, since heels hurt my feet so bad.
  7. I have jewellery and/or clothes relating to almost all of my nerdy obsessions (Pokémon, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Portal, and Harry Potter), but nothing for Lord of the Rings or Assassin’s Creed. Granted, I technically haven’t played AC yet, so maybe that can be forgiven.

So that’s that! I also have a couple products I’ve acquired recently to post about, and I’ll probably do them both in the same post, because I think that makes more sense than two very short posts. That should be up in a couple of days.

Thanks for reading!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...