Monday, September 5, 2011

So I just ordered from ELF

I don’t think we have ELF in Canada (at least, that I’ve seen), but a lot of people talk about the brand on the MakeupAddiction subreddit, so I thought I’d check them out. They have a bunch of products for only a dollar, and tons more for only $3 or $5! On top of that, they are having a Labour Day sale, which means free shipping on orders over $15! Disappointingly, that doesn’t include the $8 fee for shipping to Canada, but it seemed like I good deal. I looked through their catalogue and picked out a few things to try out, and a couple of things for my little sister, who’s also pretty obsessed with make up, so, when the order finally get’s here, I’ll have pictures for you all, and once I’ve tried it all out, I’ll tell you what I think about this amazingly cheap makeup!

Have you ever tried ELF? Which products? Are they any good, or are they just worth their $1 price tag? Leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...