Thursday, August 18, 2016

REVIEW || Revlon Colorstay Not Just Nudes Palette || Romantic Nudes

A quick review of the new Revlon Not Just Nudes palette in Romantic Nudes. =) Swatches below embedded video.

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

The palette:

not just nudes palette

Inside

open palette

The swatches (top left to bottom right):

swatches

I didn't crop the above image weirdly... there is a faint, shimmery swatch in front of that rusty coloured swatch... it's just very similar to my skintone!

Want to see this palette used in a video? Conveniently, I've already posted one! Check out my last video for a simple daytime look featuring this palette, and feel free to let me know if there are any shades you want to see me use in a future look!

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...