Sunday, February 14, 2016

Don't forget to check out my Guest Post on Makeup by Maha Matar || My Top 5 Drugstore Makeup Products!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you're having an awesome weekend so far! I just wanted to pop up a quick bonus post this morning to remind you of my guest Post over on Maha's blog!

maybelline rocket

I'm sure by now, you've seen the guest post Rebecca wrote for my blog that went up on Monday (if not, check it out here!).

I also wrote a guest post this month for Maha over on her blog, about my Top Five Favourite Drugstore Makeup products! If you haven't seent hat yet, make sure to check it out over at MakeupbyMahamatar.com, and share the love and look at her other posts!

Thanks for reading! Hope you've had a good weekend, and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see my review of a few Paula's Choice skincare products! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...