Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Bellingham/Seattle Shopping Trip Vlogs! {Videos}

Sorry guys! Somehow it completely slipped my mind to write a blog post for my vlogs that went up last Thursday and yesterday! Oops... see... this is why y'all should subscribe to me on YouTube!

anyways, better late than never, right? Also, both vlogs have small hauls in them, so you should definitely watch them! So just posting to update you on both days of vlogs right now! To watch Day 1's vlog in HD, click here, and to watch Day 2, click here! Or, as always, you can watch both videos below.

Day 1:

Day 2:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...