Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Tag!

I found this tag on nikmakeupjunkie.com, and decided it would be fun to do it myself! And I figured it would be very fitting for it to go up Christmas Day!

What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
The decorations and presents, both giving and getting, and shopping for them.

Do you have an advent calendar?
Yep, a Lindor one!

What time of the year do you start your Christmas shopping?
Around the beginning of December, or at least I’ll start thinking about it thenish... not great for ordering online!

When do you start decorating for Christmas?
Whenever my parents decide it’s time. It’s not really up to me. I’d probably decorate December 1st, if I had my way. As it is, though, we didn’t get out tree all decorated until December 16th! x_x

Real or fake tree?
Real!

Handmade or bought Christmas cards?
Bought, I’m way too lazy. Even then, I don’t buy Christmas cards...

Giving or receiving presents?
If I could only get one, receiving... Though I would miss the present shopping...

Do you open your presents in the morning or evening?
In the morning. And I open presents with my friends sometime after Christmas, usually. Sometimes New Years Eve.

What's your favourite Christmas song?
Blink-182’s “I Won’t Be Home for Christmas,” if you’ll accept that... otherwise Jingle Bell Rock

What is your favourite Christmas film?
“Love, Actually,” or, for a more conventional/traditional choice, then “The Year Without A Santa Claus.”

What is your favourite makeup look for the festive season?
Glitter! Nothing too dark or smoky for Christmas, and then super smoky and glittery for New Year’s. For the rest of the time, dark lips! This is about the best time of the year for makeup!

Christmas day fashion
As a little kid I used to put on a dress to open presents and stuff, but now if I do anything other than rolling outta bed, I’ll put my hair in a ponytail and grab slippers and a bra... =P. Unless something terrible happens, I don’t leave the house on Christmas.

What is your favourite Christmas food?
Crunchy turkey skin and mashed potatoes smothered in gravy.

What's your favourite Christmas memory?
I have plenty, hard to choose.

You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
That’s next to impossible... PSL, salted caramel mocha/hot chocolate, gingerbread latte, or any of my regular drinks (coffee, vanilla latte, etc.)... I really just love coffee.

What Are Your Favourite Christmas Colors?
Green, red, and sparkly white.

What's your favourite color scheme for decorating the tree?
Pff! No colour scheme, unless whateverthefuckIwant is a colour scheme. Just put the ornaments on the tree! I like coloured lights and silver garlands.

What's your traditional Sunday dinner?
Just in general? No tradition.

What is your favourite Christmas drink?
Coffee or chai.

What is your favourite Christmas smell?
The Christmas tree! (and winter B&BW candles).

Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Yes, but it was always a waste, because I hated eating them.

Do you have any festive recipes for food or drink you limit solely to the Christmas season to share?
I usually make chocolate chip cookies for Christmas, but rarely ever other times in the year. Other than that, not really.

Eggnog or Hot Chocolate?
Eggnog. Especially with coffee. Or rum. Oooor maybe both?

Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Nice? Depends how you define things, I guess.

What's the one thing you really want to get from Santa this Christmas?
Naked 3?

Who is your favourite person to buy presents for?
My sister. I always have more ideas for her than I can feasibly buy. It’s thus convenient that she has a birthday only a couple weeks before Christmas.

What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?
Not sure... I’ve got some pretty great gifts, but as for weird? That’s difficult... A roll of bubble wrap? >_>

If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
Probably David.

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I think technically, but it is so rare here.

Do you hang mistletoe?
Nope

Where do you usually spend Christmas eve and day?
My (aka my family’s) house.

***

And that’s all the questions! I tag all of you to do this as well. Leave me a link in the comments if you do this, or if you already did!

Merry Christmas! I hope each of you has (or had) an awesome Christmas, whether you celebrate it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...