Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rainbow Eyes

Hey! I hope everyone had a great New Years! I thought I’d do a quick post to show you my take on the rainbow eye shadow look that I’ve seen in a few places lately. I wasn’t sure I had all the colours, but I had close in my big ELF palate:

IMAG2290

Not super bright, and not all of them as the perfect colours, but I thought they looked pretty cool, so, in order to give them a little more colour, I layered them over my ELF mineral eye shadow primer. This is my final result

100_0240

Ignore the mascara flakies under my eye… I should have got rid of them before I took the picture, but I forgot. I’ve been wearing this mascara all day (CG Lash blast Fusion), so it’s bound to flake a little.

I really like the rainbow effect, but I’m not sure when or if I would ever wear this out for anything. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty!!! :D I agree with Brittany; subtle, but packing a magical punch!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...