Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Current Nails: Matte TARDIS Blue

So, I finally got my matte topcoat that has been sitting in my “Wanted Products” list on the side of my blog. I got the Sephora by OPI one, and I’ve had it for a week and already used it twice! I love it, and I’m kind of obsessed with it. I just want to try it with every single nail polish I have, and see how it looks on shimmer and glitter and holo and taping and all kinds of things!

Anyways, I thought I’d show you my second-ever matte mani, in TARDIS blue, otherwise known as Sephora by OPI Blue Grotto. Here it is:

IMAG1951

And with flash, the colours are a lot truer this way:

IMAG1952

You might notice that since my last nail post, my nails got A LOT shorter… This is because they were basically going into meltdown mode, and rather than painfully losing them one by one to peeling layers and chips, I decided to cut them all (but one) short, and restart. Painful, yes, but hopefully the right decision nonetheless.

Also, I did get a haul from ELF a while back now that I have a bunch of pictures for, I just need to get around to writing up the blog post itself. Since it’s been so long, I should also be able to give most of the products a better review than if I’d just opened them, so I guess that’s a plus. I also have a video comparing my Luxe Box and Glymm Box that I still need to edit. At least one of those should be up in a couple of days, after my next essay is done, but I’ve been really busy lately with school, my anniversary with my boyfriend last weekend, Halloween, and my best friend’s birthday this week. I’ll try to get that up for you guys as soon as possible though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...