Hello all! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a great week since, whether you celebrate that holiday or not! This is a little more delayed than some people, who like to get their posts or videos up the day of or right after Christmas, but I had friends and family things to do, but I love seeing these posts, so I decided to post mine now anyways! Insert the usual disclaimers about how I "don't mean to brag," how I'm "super thankful for all these gifts," and how "I realise Christmas isn't about presents." You know the disclaimers, we all do, and I'm sure anyone looking up Christmas gift posts just wants to see some cool shit, because I know I love seeing other people's christmas gifts!
So here's a peek at everything I got for Christmas. Most of it is not makeup, so maybe it isn't technically relevant, but I also don't exclusively post about makeup anymore, so maybe that's good. These presents were from family, as well as my best friend and boyfriend. I'll show my family gifts first, just because I got them all at once, and the others will be at the bottom. I'm also not going to go into deep descriptions or reviews of anything, if you would like more information on anything do let me know in the comments, and I will either reply in the comments, or try to work in a review post on those things.
So without further ado, here we go...
Drinkables & related gifts:
- Tea pot and Twinings English Breakfast Tea; These came in one of those fancy gift sets that is held together with too much tape in a cellophane bag, but I immediately ripped into that so I wouldn't have to do that later and the packing would get tossed with the rest of the wrapping paper.
- Malibu Coconut Rum
- Starbucks free coffee mug; gets you a free regular coffee or tea every day in January! Plus, it's just a nice quality metal mug, so it keeps your coffee nice and warm for ages.
- Carnation Hot Chocolate Variety Pack; with Rolo, Coffee Crisp, and After Eight flavoured hot chocolates. I desperately wish I could find the Coffee Crisp flavour sold separately.
Also, as you can almost see on top of the Pot of Gold box, my sister got me a pair of TARDIS friendship necklaces. Only one is pictured here below, because I gave her the other half.
- Pot of Gold chocolates
- York Peppermint Patties
- Bailey's Chocolates
- Belgian Mint Chocolate Sticks
- Ferrero Rochers
- Caramel Macchiato Coffee Crisp
- Lindt Intense Mint Chocolate Bar
- Lindt Caramel & Sea Salt chocolate bar
- Peanut M&Ms in a travel cup
Lots of these were stocking stuffers, which is why they seem like odd little bits and bobs. Obviously the boots were not a stocking stuffer, but they didn't arrive before Christmas, hence the receipt.
- Cotton pads and nail polish remover
- 4 Sally Hansen Hard as Nails nail polishes
- travel hand sanitizer
- Pocket organizers that stick to the wall
- skullcandy Ink'd headphones with microphone
- Receipt for Spring Boots, pictured below
- Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn (yes food, but didn't really appear in another picture)
- sleep mask
- mini deodorant
Cookies and other treats
- A Gingerbread Man
- Walker's shortbread
- Mint Chocolate Girl Guide cookies
- Double Chocolate cookes (came with the teapot giftset)
- Green Tea Pocky
- Strawberry Pocky
- Mini Colgate Toothpaste
- Travel size Nivea face cloths
I also have a pair of boots my parents ordered from Spring because they didn't have my size in stock, which just arrived today (Dec 29):
Next, here are David's presents. He was way too nice with all this stuff =P
Above: Slipper Booties from La Senza.
Below: My Tattoo; though half of this was actually paid for by Mandy, as well. But it was David's idea first to pay for me to get it done.
I also got this sweater, which I can't get a great picture of, so I'll include the product shot:
Image from gear.blizzard.com
Apparently, I didn't take a picture, but Brit got me (or kinda me and David, but mostly me) this tea set from Davids Tea:
Image from davidstea.com
And then finally, I was surprised that David's family got me a gift as well, which I'm pretty sure David helped with, because they got me the Fantastic Beasts screenplay and Movie Guide, as well as a $25 Starbucks giftcard!
And that's everything! Let me know some of your favorite gifts you received this year, if you exchanged presents, and what you did for Christmas this year in the comments below!
Thanks for reading!